vendredi 27 mars 2015

Scène 2 – Les Éveilleurs /// ENG

Scene 2 – The Awakeners

We failed
Isn't this our destiny ? To live like this forever ?
We were condemned by birth
They had no right to chase us !
They are all the same
I'm gonna go back… just wait and see !
Not a chance !
Look at the line, you're not tall enough!
Carefull there !
Carefull for what ?
Calm down ! This is useless !
They don't even want to know who we are
They just look down on us
We have to go back now !
No, we don't. We have to think about another plan
Let's just rush in !
Yeah, rush in !
You're stupid !
Some of them are different !
Don't start !
You fell in love… that's it !
I didn't !
Yeah...sure !
I saw one who couldn't take his eyes away from you during the attack
Not at all!
Are you done here ? Don't you think we should come up with another plan?
No need ! We'll never succeed !
If that's what you're thinking…
I'm going, alone…
I'm gonna talk to them !
You mean you're gonna talk to HIM !
She's right, I don't know who he is but he could become an ally
I can come with you if you want
No, I think she'd rather go alone
Just don't listen to them, if you think you can succeed… then go !
I'll leave tomorrow !
We'll wait for your return to decide what we'll do next !
That's a no-brainer !
Quiet !
(They're out)
I hope he'll remember me !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Votre commentaire s'affichera après vérification de l'administrateur du blog.