mercredi 11 mars 2015

Introduction des Éveilleurs /// ENG

The awakeners:

A – Hurry up !
B – Time to go!
A – Please, just a little bit longer !
B – It makes me warmer, it feels good !
A – Come on... it's time... They're waiting for us!
A – Hurry... Come on... I don't want the meeting to start before we're there!
B – I just forget everything, I'm so good here! It makes me dizzy!
A – Well, if you stay here, you're gonna fall, dude ! Come on now, we're done here. You're coming with us now.
B – I'm overwhelmed by a million thoughts !
A – You're a pain, you know (He drags him and they're out)


NAR : Your warmth time is now over. Time has come for everyone to go home.
We wish you a good day under the light of the Line.

END OF THE MESSAGE
LOW LIGHT

They enter

You're late !
You almost got caught !
A – It's his fault ! He stayed...
B – Lost in my thoughts... This is no crime !
A – The lights could have detected you!
B – A million thoughts came to my mind... A kind of peace... in me !
Well, it's not so much your thoughts that worry me!
It's the others ! Them !
What gives them the right to take the warmth away from us ?
What's that light line ?
It's not enough !
I'm fed up with this ! I'll go. I'll go tell them!
What will you tell them ?
You think they'll give a toss ?
They just don't see us !
They don't even know we exist...
(imitating) Go home ! Go home !
(imitating) The light is enough... Don't worry!
Well NO ! This isn't enough!
We're freezing to death !
I want to go out and feel the warmth of the sun with every step!
I want to live something different!
We need to put our heads together and do something !
We can't get close to the city, the emanating energy would destroy us!
You'd rather live like this, give up and die without having tried anything
I agree with you, I'm in! Show us the way !
He (she) comes closer to the table where there is a map
The city is surrounded by a huge desert that stretches from the Deaf Lines to the borders of the Minor Line.
We mustn't waste any time and find our way...
Maps are not accurate enough
We'll only have the time given by the light of the Line
We'll have to find the city door before the lights are out
And then, enter a world we know nothing about.
And when we're finally there, what will we tell them ?
We'll have to make them yield
No violence, no conflict! only words.
They won't let us, the squads will attack us...

… Then we'll try again...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Votre commentaire s'affichera après vérification de l'administrateur du blog.