mardi 14 avril 2015

Scène 3 – Les Éveilleurs /// ENG

Scene 3 – The awakeners

I'm telling you: she'll never come back.
You really think the others accepted her ?
Who knows !
I wanted to go with her but she refused
She wanted to face her fears on her own.
I'm not scared of them!
You don't understand a thing...
So, where are we going now ?
We move to another place!
We'll have to cross the ice desert...
again...
But do you know what's beyond this desert?
Maybe another city?
More hospitable!
We'll see, we're not welcome here anyway.
Look at the snow...It's moving...
An animal ? I'm gonna get it!
SHE STRUGGLES TO STAND UP
Impossible !
How did you get there ?
I got lost and the storm broke out
And the city? Did you manage to get in?
No
Didn't he give you a tour ?
Quiet!
No
He...
Leave her alone!
Let's keep walking...
You'll tell us what happened, won't you ?
Let's hurry, the night is coming and the cold is going to slow us down this far from the line.
That cold! Always that damn cold!
We have to stick together till the light is back
and keep walking...
You know... I'm happy you came back to us!
Me too... So... let's move on!
After you, I'll follow your guidance Ma'am!
(Smile)
THEY WALK OUT
But still, if you'd let me rush in, we wouldn't be there!
Just be quiet and walk...
Still...
Quiet!
THEY ARE OUT
HE COMES IN AND LOOKS FOR HER IN THE SNOW
I followed her, step by step
She was just there
I was so close to catching up with her
I lost her
I'll keep searching this desert... and some day...
I will find her light.
BLACK


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Votre commentaire s'affichera après vérification de l'administrateur du blog.